Monday, June 25, 2012

In the final stretch....

Well - it is June 25th and I am in the final stretch of finishing up all the pieces for the Ruby Baroque wedding...  Here are some pictures of the various pieces that I have made for the wedding...


I love the colors and the end result!  The first picture is the complete set.



Invitation -
The ruby invitation with a matching baroque motif embossed on the front of the invitation.  This is a pocketfold invite and has a reception card and response card with envelope inside that have also been stamped with the ruby colored baroque motif.  The invitation itself is an off white metallic paper and has been mounted on a gray cardstock layer and then on the metallic ruby pocketfold.

The baroque image is from Stampin' UP!'s stamp set called Baroque Motifs.  Stampin' Up's Elegant Eggplant ink matches the ruby of the invitation well.



 Menu Card
This next piece is a matching menu card.  I printed the menu on the off white metallic paper in a font that matches the invitations and stamped the baroque design.  The menu is layered on a layer of gray cardstock and a layer of Ruby metallic cardstock.


Table Card and Place Card
Michelle and Steven have named their tables after places they have visited.  Once again I printed the table cards on the off white metallic and stamped them with the baroque motif.  They are layered on gray cardstock and the ruby metallic cardstock.

The place cards will be printed on the off white metallic paper and stamped with the baroque motif.  They are mounted onto a piece of the ruby metallic cardstock.

Well - I struggled with how to package up everything that I had put together...  I wanted a nice way to present all of the elements to the couple.  I found this off white bag at a local discount store.  I stamped the bag with the baroque motif to match the rest of the wedding ensemble.


Interested in custom wedding invitations?  I have quite a selection of cardstocks in a variety of colors, both metallics and non-metallics. 

You can reach me via email at marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net




No comments:

Post a Comment